Ad production tracking and digital ad management
SCS/Track™ is a robust advertising and production solution which combines tools for controlling and monitoring ad workflow, building ads, facilitating web-based access for online proofing and the submission of ads and content, managing current and archived digital ad assets and user-definable reporting into a single system.
SCS/Track allows advertisers to interact with their ads during the production process via a browser. This includes, but is not limited to, access to proof and make comments about ad images, upload graphics and text for use in current or future advertising, view historical ad information and request to re-run an ad. The best part is that advertisers can log on at any time of the day, and can access this information without contacting their sales rep.
Newspaper staff also has web-based access to SCS/Track. Executives and managers can view a dashboard-like summary of editions as they are being built to get a real-time view of the production process. Sales reps can access current and past information about ads and advertisers, allowing them to create customized presentations for their customers.
For make-up staff, SCS/Track offers quick, direct, prioritized access to electronic documents. Are are routed electronically from station to station and are presented to users in deadline priority order. SCS/Track can integrate with any third-party tool for ad building, including Adobe InDesign, QuarkXPress, and MultiAd Creator.
SCS/Track integrates seamlessly with AdMAX for ad order entry, Layout-8000 for display ad dummying and SCS/ClassPag for classified pagination, and it integrates with industry standard tools for these functions as well.
- SCS/Track fully supports all modern browsers.
- User licensing is unlimited; there are no per-seat or per-instance costs.
- Online ad archives and full-text searches of ad copy -- SCS/Track keeps much (if not all) of the ad archive online and available for quick access.
- Our storage management system places SCS/Track's ad documents in a hierarchical folder structure which allows ad builders to continue working and get ads to pagination even without the tracking application. The folder structure is also highly robust and fault-resistant; all database index structures can be rebuilt automatically from database records.
- Online self-service for sales reps and customers, including real-time ad submission and ad approval.
- SCS/Track requires almost negligible IT resources. Drawing on decades of experience and applying that to cutting-edge technology, SCS effectively prioritizes application self-sufficiency. Storage for backup, replication, failover and archiving are all maintained within SCS/Track.
- Thorough task and event logging is conducted from the moment an ad order is created to the moment the finished ad is archived, creating a complete "Audit trail" of the entire ad lifecycle.
- Full remote and multi-site support.
- Real-time analytics eliminate the need for reports. All onscreen data can be sorted/filtered/customized in real time and exported to a PDF, Excel, or similar formats.
- Entirely digital production and workflow
- EditionAdBoss provides a graphical view of the statuses of ads within the context of an edition by integrating electronic dummies with a system like Layout-8000. It's also continuously refreshed with new edition designs, ad dummies, and ad statuses as they become available.
- Color Factory is a high-efficiency server application that has been specifically designed to process large volumes of digital images and PDF documents. Read more about it here.
- SCS/Track integrates seamlessly with AdMAX for retail and classified order entry, scheduling and accounting, SCS/ClassPag for classified pagination, and Layout-8000 for display ad dummying.
- Every viable front end newspaper vendor has interfaces to SCS/Track. Live data feeds from multiple front-ends are supported.
- SCS/Track supports virtually every ad building tool including, but not limited to, InDesign, QuarkXPress and Scribus.
- Almost any scriptable application is easily added to SCS/Track. You can continue to use many of the tools you now use along with SCS/Track.
- SCS provides world-class support for SCS/Track (as well as with our many other applications). New releases with significant enhancements are provided regularly through agile incremental development practices.